5 Ingredients and nuts for a Delicious Eid Dessert Recipe
1. Cashews: Cashews are a delicious and nutritious addition to any dish. They are rich in protein, healthy fats, and essential minerals. Cashews can be used in a variety of ways, such as in curries, desserts, and snacks. One popular way to use cashews during Eid is to make kheer,firni which is a traditional rice pudding. By adding some cashews to the recipe, you can give the kheer a delicious nutty flavor and texture.
2. Almond Flakes: Almond Flakes are another great product to use during Eid. Almonds are packed with nutrients and are known for their health benefits. Almond flakes can be used to top off desserts such as ice cream, kheer, firni or even on top of your breakfast bowl. Almond flakes give a crunchy texture to any dish and a nutty flavor that is sure to please.
3. Pista Flakes: Pista Flakes are another great product to use during Eid. Pistas or Pistachios are a great source of protein and healthy fats. They can be used to make various desserts, including barfi, kulfi, firni and ice cream. Pista flakes add a distinct flavor to these desserts, making them even more delicious.
4. Charoli (Chironji): Charoli is a tiny nut that is used in many Indian dishes. It is also known as Chironji in Hindi. Charoli is used in a variety of ways, including in sweets, desserts, and curries. It has a mild, nutty flavor and a crunchy texture, which makes it an excellent addition to any dish. Charoli is a popular ingredient in many Eid dishes, including seviyan which is a sweet vermicelli desser., kheer and firni
5. Milk Masala: Milk masala is a blend of spices that is used to make milk-based drinks. It contains a mixture of spices such as cardamom, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Milk masala is added to milk to give it a delicious flavor and aroma. It is a popular ingredient in Eid dishes such as thandai,which is a sweet milk-based drink and also firni.