7 Dry Fruits You Should Include in Your Diet to Boost Your Immune System
Every culture we look at has given some kind of importance and relatiblity of dry fruits and their effect on immune system. Thus it is important that we explore this connection backed by the current scientific food knowledge we have.
Dry fruits are often termed as superfood in the food groups as they are extremely rich in minerals, vitamins, healthy fats, fibre, vitamins. Being crunchy and tasty just adds to their charm and popularity. Dry fruits also keep you healthy by keeping cholesterol in check, lowering the risk of heart diseases, and adding another layer of protection against anemia and constipation.
So what are some of the dry fruits that you can eat to boost your immunity. We at Occasions have always strived to promote a healthy living, and now present to you 7 healthy dry fruits to boost your immunity:
Also check: Buy Dates Online
- Dates: Dates have been a food of choice for weight gain since a long time. One of the finest fruits for weight gain for people looking to acquire some weight is dates. They have nearly 277 calories per 100g serving and contain 60–70% natural sugars, which generally helps in weight gain. They also facilitates faster digestiondue to their high dietary fiber content.
- Almonds: Almonds contain most calories per 100g, making them a great option for weight gain. High content of in Omega-3 fatty acids in almonds helps in strengthening immune system, safeguarding heart, and enhancing cognitive abilities. They also contain essential carbohydrates and proteins which helps in supporting the fitness regimen
- Pistachios: Pistachios are one of the most interesting nuts due to their flavourness and taste. In terms of calorific value they provide up to 159 calories per 30 grams. They don’t contain any cholesterol or bad fats.Theya re rich in a range of micronutrients, (such as Vitamin B6, copper, manganese, and more).
- Walnuts: Walnuts are considered a superfood. They contain 587 calories per 100 grams with 65 grams of fat, and 14 grams carbs. They are also high in omega fatty acids, dietary fiber, magnesium, iron, and other essential minerals.
- Cashew: Being one of the fruits that enhance the tast of anything they are added to, cashew are perfect for weight gain. Thet contain nearly 553 more calories for every 100g of cashew nuts. They are rich in protein and are used commonly bybodybuilders. Additionally, a handful of cashew nuts provide your body with potassium, iron, copper, and phosphorus.
- Raisins: Often found as an accompaniment to Kheer in Indian household, Raisins or Kismis is known for a sweet and savoury taste. They can be eaten directly or mixed with smoothies or other foods. They are a good alternate to sugar and greatly helps in skincare
- Figs (or Anjeer): Figs contain a healthy amount of calcium, potassium, maganesium, iron as well as copper in addition to having ample amount of dietary fibre. This makes them a great choice for digestive issues.
Please contact us on +91 868 686 3742 or firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s create a customized plan for you together.